HUGE GIVEAWAY! HUGE GIVEAWAY! HUGE GIVEAWAY! HUGE GIVAWAY!
do not delete the text, only the pictures show up on your blog
Hello everyone, I will be hosting my 3rd annual giveaway. I love doing giveaways for you guys! They’re always so successful, and I love helping out in anyway I can! so I'm doing it again. This giveaway will end right before the holiday season to help out with anyone’s christmas, or just in general make someones entire year by giving them all of this stuff for free. I do not accept bribes, or pick people. The random generator I have coded will choose the winner.I will try to answer all questions that this post does not. p.s. our previous urls were snuggle and drinken.
• THE GIVEAWAY DRAWING WILL BE COMPLETELY RANDOM (THROUGH A RANDOM GENERATOR)
ONE WINNER, WINS ALL OF THE ITEMS. (ONLY 1 Winner)
1. Must be following perfectio-is-pink if not i will NOT add you to the generator!!!!!!
2. You may reblog as much as you’d like! I'm keeping track of how many times you have reblogged the giveaway.
• no likes please
• I'm shipping world wide and for free to the winner
If you have any questions just message me
• GIVEAWAY ENDS ON DECEMBER 13TH, 2013 (to allow me enough time to ship the items to the winner before the holidays)
1. Charlotte Russe pink sweater-$32
2. Nike tennis shoes-$50
3. Beats Pill-$250
4. Pink shorts-$20
5. Taylor Swift Fragance- $50
6. BCBG dress- $30
7. Pink leggings -$30
8. Charlotte Russe sweaters-$60
9. Marc Jacobs-$230
10. 3 Eos special eddition- $10
11. The thing about the truth- $20
12. Rules of summer -$16
13. Along for the ride -$16
14. Looking for Alaska -$12
15. Perks of being a wallflower $10
16. Infamous - $16
17. Juicy jewerly- $70
18. Perfume Juicy -$50
19. 10ft long cord (iphone4 4s ipod) $10
20. Tous iphone case $12
21. victoria secret iphone case $12
22. Thing one iphone case $20
23. Juicy gold iphone case $20
24. Juicy purple iphone case $16
25. Juicy orange iphone case $16
26. MAC $3,999
1DAY LEFTTTTTTT!!!!!! OMGGGGGGG!! GOOD LUCKK TO ALL!!! FOLLOW REBLOG REBLOG AND REBLOG!!!!
CHOOSING TODAY AT 12PM EAST CENTRAL TIME ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO EXITED!!!
laughing so hard at Lady Gaga’s $25,000,000 Artpop promotion escapade vs Beyonce just dropping an album and saying ‘surprise’
Beyonce is so unoriginal.
The other members of Destiny’s Child release albums that nobody knows about all the time.
i hate when you voluntarily tell your parents some information about your life because you think you can trust them and then they bitch at you for it like congrats you have guaranteed that i will never tell you anything ever again
When I read something like this it makes me feel really lucky to have such great parents!
I was tagged by poulersour it’s 1:30 a.m. here so forgive me for what’s about to follow:
My 11 questions for others:
1. Who is the dreamiest U.S. President? Please note, handsomeness alone does not dreaminess make.
I’m Canadian and as a result not terribly familiar with past American presidents. So I’m gonna go with Barack Obama.
2. What was your favorite subject in school?
English definitely. And the sciences (physics, chemistry, biology.)
3. Do you have any silly little quirky habits or hobbies? If so, what?
Ah, I’m not a very good judge of my own character. I’m oblivious to my own actions. However, I am way too invested in this website and as a result my favourite things to do at the moment is work on The Mindy Podcast and write Dandy fanfiction. I do not lead an interesting life.
4. 3(x-1) + 4 = 2x What is x?
OH GOD, MATH. If you noticed above, my favourite subject was English. But if I can recall, you foil first…. hang on.
Fuck, I need a pencil and paper.
After spending the last 15 minutes on this I can safely say I have forgotten how to do math. I’m so ashamed. I came up with -1/2 which is the wrong answer. Help me.
5. Do you have a hero or role model? It could be someone you know or someone you’ve read about.
My mom. She used to be a vice principle at a pretty rough school in my hometown. She would see kids everyday that would come to school in the winter without proper clothing and she’d see kids everyday that didn’t have lunches and sometimes the food they’d receive at snack time was the only food they’d get all day.
She was at the school for four years and it took a lot out of her. But she saw those kids suffering and she would try to do as much as she could including buying lunches and volunteering to drive kids to church on Sundays if they were part of the choir. She’s a pretty selfless person.
6. What’s your idea of the perfect weekend? Big or small.
Go to a pub with a friend or two. Get drunk but not overly. Then spend the next day lounging and watching movies and eating popcorn.
7. Where would you like to be and what would you like to be doing there in ten years? How old will you be?
In 10 years I’ll be 31 years old. I’d like to be writing for a television show or writing for a TV magazine. But hopefully the TV show.
8. Dinner for breakfast? Or Breakfast for dinner?
Breakfast for dinner definitely. Pancakes, hashbrowns, bacon, eggs, maple syrup. Yes.
9. Three favorite foods?
My favourites would have to be mashed potatoes, garlic bread, ginger beef.
10. Three favorite books and three favorite movies?
Oh god, this is always tough for me. My three favourite books are The Pendragon series (which is 10 books I’m sorry), The Percy Jackson series (five books, again sorry), and the Immortal Series by Tamora Pierce (four books wow I’m bad at this.) Favourite films: Catch Me If You Can, The Amazing Spider-Man, Disney’s Robin Hood. (These are ones that I would definitely watch over and over again, I’m sure there are favourites I can’t think of now.)
11. Fred is 4 times as old as his niece. Ten years from now, he will be twice as old as she will be. How old is each now?
MORE MATH. WHY. BUT IT’S 2 A.M. (sings: I must be lonely)
I’m sure I’ve done this before.
After spending another 15 minutes on it I’m done. I’m an idiot. I forgot math. Goddamn it I used to be good at this.
Well besides my complete failure, this was fun!
1. I am Canadian too so I don’t know many US Presidents, but I’d say Obama, Clinton or JFK
2. When I was younger and it was simple I would have said Math, but when I got older it was definitely English.
3. I am not really a hobby person but I do watch way too much TV…
5. My Mom for sure! She is a way better person than I could ever be. She was always accepting and the best mom and friend a girl could ask for. Also my maternal Grandfather who died 6.5 years ago. He was the best man I have ever known. He didn’t believe in traditional gender roles, he was a much better cook than my grandmother! He was always there for me, I miss him everyday!
6. Going skating with my whole family, spending time with my niece, then cuddling up by a fire with comfy clothes and watching movies.
7. In 10 years I’ll be 31 and hopefully I will be a Legal assistant, working closely with someone I trust and respect. I hopefully will have traveled a lot and decided what city I want to spend my life in. As far as personal life, I have no clue! I don’t know if I want to get married or have kids! I don’t know that I would be very good at it!
9. Chinese food, specifically sweet and sour boneless pork, Tacos, popcorn.
10. The Hunger Games series(if I had to pick just 1 - Catching Fire), The Outsiders, The Fault in our Stars.
The Breakfast Club, The Lion King, Grease.
11. 20 and 5
Dove subversive photoshop ‘app’
Four for you Dove. You go Dove.
BEST. AD. EVER.
CANADA I KNOW WE DON’T SAY THIS ENOUGH
BUT YOU’RE ACTUALLY PRETTY AWESOME OKAY
today a kid in my Drama class got detention but he pulled a Monopoly get Out Of Jail free card out of his wallet and my teacher let him out of it
how do you get detention in drama
long story short he kicked the ceiling by accident
how do you kick a ceiling
maybe it’s because i live in australia, but i still cant handle the fact that people can live so peacefully with bears and those giant horse dinosaur things
moose, i meant moose
To be fair, the rest of us don’t know how you live with… anything that lives in Australia
Car #Selfie #TypicalInstagramSelfie